Board of Regents suspends 3-8 assessments
According to the NYS Regents Chancellor, the administrations of the 2020 elementary- and intermediate-level State assessments have been suspended for the remainder of this school year. This suspension for the remainder of the school year applies to the following New York State testing programs:
• New York State Grades 3-8 English Language Arts Test;
• New York State Grades 3-8 Mathematics Test;
• New York State Grade 4 Elementary-Level Science Test;
• New York State Grade 8 Intermediate-Level Science Test;
• New York State English as a Second Language Achievement Test (NYSESLAT) in Grades K-12; and
• New York State Alternate Assessment (NYSAA) for students with severe cognitive disabilities in Grades 3-8 and high school.