Click on any of the links below to go to the camp website.
At Camp JCC we create a wholesome, safe, supervised and exciting environment in which campers have the opportunity to learn new skills, cooperation, and teamwork, as well as forge friendships and memories that will last a lifetime.
Camp JCC is held in June, July & August
For ages 3 – 15
Extended Day Camp Available & Scholarship Assistance Available
Hidden Valley 4-H Camp is open to ALL boys and girls ages 8 through 17 without regard to race, color, religion, or national origin. Campers do NOT need to be 4-H members to attend. 4-H is a community of young people across America who are learning leadership, citizenship and life skills.
Also offering a Speed Reading and Study skills program!
M.A.S.H. (Medical Academy of Science & Health) Camp is all about learning what health professionals do each day by participating in activities that highlight their job duties. Camp objectives for students include the following:
* learn about a variety of health professions as viable career options
* learn about the educational requirements, skills, typical job duties, and personal qualities of specific health professionals and para-professionals
* participate in interactive, hands-on activities that highlight the skills, equipment, technology, and resources used by health professionals
* increase awareness and understanding of the hospital setting and structure where many health professionals work
Students who participate in camp enjoy two to four days of fun and interaction at a local hospital. Students receive as part of camp:
* scrubs and lanyard with name badge to wear at camp
* breakfast, lunch and snacks
* certificate of participation
* lots of attention from caring health professionals
Send your youngster to college this summer! Choose from a very special selection of programs that encourage your child to explore and learn while having fun. Taught by experienced early childhood professionals and certified teachers, College for Kids classes use hands-on learning to spark curiosity and strengthen basic skills. Give your child a positive classroom experience on a college campus, and opportunities to learn about a variety of subjects in a fun and stimulating environment.
Binghamton University will offer a FREE Chinese language/performing arts summer camp called "Sounds of China: STARTALK Learn Chinese Through Beijing Opera Performance". It is sponsored by the STARTALK program. Application is open to students entering grades 6-12. "Sounds of China" aims to develop students’ abilities in basic Chinese conversation through a focus on learning Beijing opera.
Besides learning Chinese language, the campers will also engage in Chinese culture-themed arts and crafts and receive a high exposure to many aspects of Beijing opera.
Performing Arts Center
Recreational Summer Camp Program
Anne Marie Murphy, Autism Services Coordinator
1-877-GandE07 (426-3307, ext.0)
Day Camp for childen who have lost loved ones
Youth Video and Music Camps
The Audio/Visual Academy of Binghamton. Producing short films and music videos.