Below is some general information for individuals with Medicare:
- The vaccine is covered 100% with no member cost share.
- CMS has instructed providers to bill Original Medicare directly rather than to submit claims to Medicare Advantage plans like Humana.
- At this time, the specific locations where individuals will be able to receive the vaccine are still uncertain. According to the CDC, “The plan is to have several thousand vaccination providers available, including doctors’ offices, retail pharmacies, hospitals, and federally qualified health centers.”
- Humana’s customer service phone number is on the back of your Humana ID card.
- Below are links to the Humana and CDC websites which will continue to be updated as the situation changes: